GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
KING There is and the owner is a true GTR enthusiast who owns a few GTR,S ,and a very nice person to

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
ha no mate not got one of those in the collection i wish

·
Registered
151 Posts
Official Z Tune number 010.
Hi!

The one and only Midnight Purple Z-Tune is #20, is the last one of the series and NISMO made it for an ex-works driver.

Also, the Clubsport Version which was presented by Speedhunters and some other blogs is one of the latest (2002) chassis and was one of the few that left solid, untouchable from the Z series.

:)

·
Registered
206 Posts
We've just recently been offered a Z-Tune (just over 3000kms) by a client of ours. This is without doubt a museum piece. Serious enquiries only please as this is far from pocket change! :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Afternoon gents I own no 14 and its silver with 8100km on the clock, my car is a little different as the previous owner in jpn made a special request for black alcantera instead off the red. the car is in South Africa.
Thank you for the information - some factural info at last!

Brilliant.

Any chance of a photograph or 2? :bowdown1:

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hi!

The one and only Midnight Purple Z-Tune is #20, is the last one of the series and NISMO made it for an ex-works driver.

Also, the Clubsport Version which was presented by Speedhunters and some other blogs is one of the latest (2002) chassis and was one of the few that left solid, untouchable from the Z series.

:)
Okay.

I thought MP was # 010. I saw the number plate in a Japanese magazine a few years ago - originally posted by Johnny-0 I think.

Anyone got a copy of the post or magazine to confirm please.

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Ok, so according to post #26 and the quoted press release there were only 19 Z-Tunes in total. Including the two prototypes that have not been sold to the public. So only 17 cars sold to people.

How can the MP one be number 20 then?

Also another post in this thread shows the MP one being chassis number 10.

Anyone can shed some light on this with legit info?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ok, so according to post #26 and the quoted press release there were only 19 Z-Tunes in total. Including the two prototypes that have not been sold to the public. So only 17 cars sold to people.

How can the MP one be number 20 then?

Also another post in this thread shows the MP one being chassis number 10.

Anyone can shed some light on this with legit info?
The official Z-Tune production number is 19 cars. AFAIK the MP car was the last and unofficial number #20 for the ex works driver. I've heard before that the specific car is #10 BUT i find it impossible because as i mentioned it is the last number. If there are any clues that the specific car is #10...that would be a real surprise and the guys with the Option magazine have made a mistake.

BTW the car (the MP Z-Tune) was up for sale a few months ago.

Best

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
BTW the car (the MP Z-Tune) was up for sale a few months ago.

Best

do you mean a 'few months ago' or 12 /18 months as that's when I saw it for sale in AUS.

Do you know what is sold for? and where it is now?

·
Registered
151 Posts
do you mean a 'few months ago' or 12 /18 months as that's when I saw it for sale in AUS.

Do you know what is sold for? and where it is now?
I mean the second one. I also saw the car in AUS and it is indeed in immaculate condition. I was also offered the specific car to buy it but due to some business abroad, i think i've lost the chance. The car was not sold..and IIRC it is still in it's current collection in AUS.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I mean the second one. I also saw the car in AUS and it is indeed in immaculate condition. I was also offered the specific car to buy it but due to some business abroad, i think i've lost the chance. The car was not sold..and IIRC it is still in it's current collection in AUS.
Nice how much is it?

41 - 60 of 121 Posts