GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, after this meet...I am going to be a gluton for punishment....I will try and arrange a similar thing but for the summer....Ok, who's up for it then:D

·
Registered
637 Posts
Yes please, count me in!

Hopefully with a new crutch and new monkey hoops!

No doubt the gnashing of teeth will start all over again.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
no

I'll be there to watch...and support the gunmetal R32 club, but I was warned of the merits of abusing the car from a standing start last night and therefore will not do it again (not while anyone is watching anyway:D ). Anyway, 0-60 in 4.1 is fast enough. I have nothing to prove now:D
You have changed your tune now Lisa. You were ready to pull the plug a week or two ago. I will let the big boys fight it out next time.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This it to silence the critics from last time....woe betide if their cars arent ready!!!;)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Oooooh

Can't wait :D

glen

ps. And John Lowe, don't let the side down now. You have to find a new costume for next time ;)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Well, I really think this will be down to the big guys with 700 plus bhp, so I'm definately not going to post the fastest time, but neither is Dirk or Paul. I would like to see if I can improve slightly and get a bit nearer to the "4" mark.

Should be great entertainment to see the "Battle of the Titans", us mere mortals can have our bit of fun on the side.

John

·
Registered
637 Posts
Dave, BTW your 0-60 was a tad quicker than mine, but what happened to your 0-100?

John

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Me Too

Yep, sorry missed this one, but will be at next one, please.

Anyone who see's this before 8-00pm today is welcome to join me and the 200+ club at the Jykell and Hyde pub on the A33 betwwen Basinstoke and Reading this evening .
Keep it on the Black Stuff

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Bonzai

I'll be there with a new clutch and more boost and will run.
I did a couple of runs (untimed) and I was having to change gear as soon as I selected (poxy clutches).

Luke

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'll be there, just to watch and support everyone else this time though as i've no more power increases planned before next year.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts