GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just arrived back from a great day driving my R33 , and i just wanted to announce that this car has got to be the most fun you can have on four wheels.
i get all the jibes from my workmates [who know sweet FA about cars ] that im driving a 10 year old car from japan .
oh how they so miss the point of these cars . the legend that is the Nissan Skyline , is so much more than they can ever understand or imagine .
Driving this car isnt a chore or a means from A to B , its a fullfillment of all that automotive teck, in an iconic and legendary supercar.
but i guess we will never educate the ignorant enough to truly appreciate the joys of owning and driving this car on a day to day basis .
so many boy racers out there but so few that know the legend that is The Nissan Skyline.
ive driven fast cars , and owned many of them , but nothing , and i mean nothing , compares to the brutal and totally raw power of this car that we all own and adore .
I have never driven a supercar on a daily basis that gets so much respect than this does . cos it scares the shit out of me when ive caught one coming up behind me when im in the wifes car .
i hope that the legend continues for many more years to come , my son said to me today , dad make sure you still have the R33 in 2 years time , cos i want to learn to drive .

:eek: omg , my ins premium , he he . if only my dad had given me that opportunity .
but you know what , he will get to drive this car , its that dam good .
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder , and we all have it guys .
;The Nissan Skyline ;

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Well said.......

I have to drive 10 miles to work and back everyday in mine, and you know what ? I LOVE EVERY MILE OF IT!

Never have I enjoyed a car like I enjoy the Skyline, Its not the fastest compared to most of the cars on this forum, but to be honest, it doesnt matter, It spins the back wheels in the first 3 gears (gtst) when its damp and I allways end up smiling :)

Mark.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts