GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is like the 10th person thats mentioned it to me now whether in person or on my facebook, they ask why is there a 7 seven on the side of my car, do any other owners get this? (guessing Kuro Black owners will not :p )

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I think most people would see my car from this angle and only for a short period as it passes them.

Which doesn't look like a 7. I guess as yours has mostly been on recovery trucks or in limp mode most people in Passats and Citreon C1's would be passing you on the other side :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think most people would see my car from this angle and only for a short period as it passes them.

Which doesn't look like a 7. I guess as yours has mostly been on recovery trucks or in limp mode most people in Passats and Citreon C1's would be passing you on the other side :chuckle:
lmao, that is a highly good point. I need to get in the fast lane more once i get it back, i just dont want to be stereotyped as im fairly young with a powerful car ppl assume i drive it like an idiot.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
lmao, that is a highly good point. I need to get in the fast lane more once i get it back, i just dont want to be stereotyped as im fairly young with a powerful car ppl assume i drive it like an idiot.
Who cares what people think.

You've bought one of the quickest cars on the road.

If you are not going to enjoy it what's the point?

Posing?
It's a frigging Nissan.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I can see why you've posted in the General section as there doesn't appear to be one entitled "Inane Drivel".

·
Registered
644 Posts
lol, never heard that one before.. whoever said that probably has no clue about cars :p so dnt worry

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
I can see why you've posted in the General section as there doesn't appear to be one entitled "Inane Drivel".
You've got him as a friend on Facebook haven't you? ;)

:chuckle:

(where I expect there is even more of this stuff...)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts