1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don`t know if I like or hate it . . lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
Makes it different, not my cup of tea. Can you imagine the outcry if Nissan had offered the car like this........LOL

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I like the front end with it's Proto inspired styling, but the back end looks rubbish!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I actually like the front, it does not remind me of a cute panda :chuckle:, it actually reminds of the KISS rock band. This is a GT-R proto inspired kit, w/c some say is more aggressive looking. :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
The original concept car front end did look mega impressive and i have to admit that i was disappointed when the car bra finally came off the test cars and didnt feature the "Panda" (gotta find a sexier term than that) front. Talking to someone in the know a while back, they claimed that Nissan dropped it as

a) There wasnt a strong reaction to it in Japan (I guess this is proven by it taking 3 or so years for the aftermarket to come up with one)

b) It was made huge waves in the design world (not just automotive, even creative review ran an article on it) and Nissan were concerned it would become too "trendy" so left it to VW to run with;-

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I am not a fan...

Are they carbon fibre inserts on the front and rear bumper or what?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Different :chuckle: thats about it :runaway:

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
It's white, so it deserves to be HATED with passion!!!

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
Oh NO never LOL

·
Registered
132 Posts
hehehe

I was wondering how quick the reply would come :chuckle: nothing like friendly banter , to make the day go quicker ,
"silly panda"!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: each to their own I say , but if you look through night vision they all look the same LOL

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
I am crying as it's white !! LOL BATH TUB !!! LOL

·
Registered
247 Posts
Front looks better I reckon but agree white isn't a good colour. Would like to see the same mod on another colour, preferably grey. I liked the proto look but still not taken by the final RTM version.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
I too loved the Proto and was hugely disappointed when I saw the final production.

This is nice, but I still prefer the original Proto design.
AFAIK it is a one-off so not available for sale. Full carbon front and rear, which I think is a stupid place to use that material. Slight parking ding = complete new one-off panel!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts