GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
looks like photoshop to me...

Reflection in the frontal area doesnt match the reflection in the door.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also the door has got a glassy shiny look to it. The front and
rear wide body pannels has got a matt black colour to it. Two different finishes to it. Maybe they still busy with the car?
And maybe this is a photoshop.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
I cant see that, looks real..... either way its not right.

:rolleyes:
You've clearly never played the "spot the difference" in the back of the Sunday mags!!

The front bumper shows the real reflection of the car to the right. Some kind of gold saloon.

The door shows the rear of a white car which would not be the reflection seen. You would see theb reflection of the side of the gold car, not its rear end!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The front bumper shows the real reflection of the car to the right. Some kind of gold saloon.

The door shows the rear of a white car which would not be the reflection seen. You would see theb reflection of the side of the gold car, not its rear end!
At first I agreed with you on this. But then I looked at the picture again. It seems the reflection on the door is the car on the right-hand side of the picture, the corner front bumper. The Skyline is parked more to the front of the car on the right. So the whitish car's bumper almost begins by the door of the Skyline. The front reflection is from a different car that does not belong in this picture.
Where I can be wrong on this is that the lines on the car's bumper does not match the reflection on the door. There's also the Paint-marking on the ground to look at. Maybe I'm wrong on this.

It's not a bad try to fool people.

·
Registered
998 Posts
At first I agreed with you on this. But then I looked at the picture again. It seems the reflection on the door is the car on the right-hand side of the picture, the corner front bumper. The Skyline is parked more to the front of the car on the right. So the whitish car's bumper almost begins by the door of the Skyline. The front reflection is from a different car that does not belong in this picture.
Where I can be wrong on this is that the lines on the car's bumper does not match the reflection on the door. There's also the Paint-marking on the ground to look at. Maybe I'm wrong on this.

It's not a bad try to fool people.
I did see the same as you mate, but i admit i am no photo-shop wizzard..... but i am now buying all the sunday mags with spot the difference in to raise my skill levels :chuckle:

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
I would like to see one of these I think it looks alright (but still not as nice as a R34 on it's own), but no doubt it would cost mega £££'s. Being different is what it's all about at the end of the day, whether people like what you have done or not.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Its pretty bad but you cant blame a guy for trying! How many pranged and bent r35s are out there? It seems like im seeing more front end conversions than actual cars these days (well almost;))

·
Registered
571 Posts
I can imagine it being tuned to become a complete animal! (if its real) It does though need some bigger wheels as well as a bit of a better blend around the doors i.e. not to far in. + 1 Single paint job.

·
Registered
50 Posts
needs more fire...as a precursor to that, a removal of the body kit would maybe allow me to reconsider the gasoline and flames.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts