GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all, as title i thought i would create a thread to say im starting my search for a R34 GTR NUR, having been a member on here since 2002 when i owned a R33 GTR, then forgetting my bloody log in details, then having my email address hacked, i had to re-register, however have always wanted a Jade NUR or Bayside NUR since they were released blah,blah,blah.

I am most probably going to use Newera Imports to find me the 34, I had been looking at coming back into R35 ownership, (had a MY10 last year) however, i just found the whole technical process of the R35 well, tbh a slight bit mute, granted it was stage 4 so lots of power but just lacking that Ora that comes with a R34 GTR in my opinion.

Hopeing to start the ball rolling shortly, hope i will be in good hands with Newera imports gents.

·
Super Moderator
15,848 Posts
Not overly friendly that is it?!

What was your original log in details, PM me if you want.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
You simply can't go wrong with Newera and Miguel finding you a complete stunner of a car. Best of luck; looking forward to pictures of the babe when you find her :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking forward to the process tbh, slightly daunting though, i have to say. Its hard trying to make the decision weather to get a 34 Or another R35.

·
Registered
25,971 Posts
Thank you for the call today with Miguel.

this is something i spotted on the highway, (think it was the TOMEI expressway) cant remember now on the way from Fuji to Tokyo for TAS

one of the best 34s ive ever seen in real life

·
Registered
25,971 Posts
we will find you the best out there buddy

and you will have 60 odd pictures before shipment

i am slightly jealous as that colour is the best there is!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Gents for the thumbs up, im not in a rush, to find the perfect car will take time, which is fine, my heart is set on a Jade M Spec II Nur. To think, I was ready to buy a MY12 R35 GTR.... Glad I made the decision to hunt for the NUR

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Good hunting matey, you made the right choice for sure and you cannot go wrong with millenium jade, it's just astonishing up close :bowdown1:
There is a Nür now going through the auctions with 1,486km's but as said above, these fetch premium price

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Thanks Gents for the thumbs up, im not in a rush, to find the perfect car will take time, which is fine, my heart is set on a Jade M Spec II Nur. To think, I was ready to buy a MY12 R35 GTR.... Glad I made the decision to hunt for the NUR
Top man. I would much prefer one of these over an R35 also.

It's like the uber, last of the line of the all time JDM classic. :)

Looks like we can have ourselves a Herts GTR appreciation club. :flame::flame::flame:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts