GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, nearly 15 months pass and the excitement of delivery is fast approaching..... my new Black Black edition arrives and is ready for collection. After two seperate attemps to collect the car, the dealership seemed to have other ideas. The customer service was awful, the economy not favourable and the write-ups not all positive. Do I make a third attempt to arrange collection or should I walk away with my deposit in full, as per the offer from Nissan customer service.....

After a long thought process which ended in several decisions to walk away, i finally decided to make my third and final attempt to collect my car.

I arrived at the dealership and there it was. Several people around it, taking photos and the car sitting proud on the forecourt. My girlfriends first words, combined awesome and amazing in a convoluted sentence. The day had arrived and although still cautious, all the problems of collection appeared to be secondary to the moment I was about to experience.

Two hours later, the handover was complete and I was on my way. My girlfirend now likened the car to KITT from the nightrider series and seemed to be enjoying the car as much as I.

3 weeks later and all I can say is awesome. Heads turn, people talk, photos are taken, conversations entered into and the pleasure of driving has come back into my world.

It is an absolute pleasure to own and the genuine gadgets of all gadgets, the boys toy of all boys toys.

Thank you

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice to hear another happy chappy, when I parked up this evening a rather drunk bloke walking down the street proceeding to kiss (yes thats right, kiss) the wing on mine saying what a good looking car it was...

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Nice to hear another happy chappy, when I parked up this evening a rather drunk bloke walking down the street proceeding to kiss (yes thats right, kiss) the wing on mine saying what a good looking car it was...
Let's hope he doesn't wake up on it in the morning.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Black Black Ed = Stealth Bomber because i literally get no attention in my car after dark. And that's even with a Y-Pipe!

But i have had the knight rider comment from mates. :D

FWIW During the day i don't get that much attention either.
No complaints though - happy to enjoy my car without the attention.

Glad you've managed to take delivery. I'm just at 600 miles of my ownership so still in the run in period. But it gets better and better and i haven't had the throttle wide open yet!

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
794 Posts
I went for a GT-Rip (alternatively pronounced G-TRip, do you think that will catch on?) to Irvine today. A man with a very handsome husky offered to swap his dog for my GT-R.

Got to go now, I'm off to fee Snowey. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts