GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Mook I like your house . . . if it's yours, is that typical british, reminds my Harry Potter. Allways nice to see brother love . . .:chuckle:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
in that pic you can see, 1 man 2 skylines and his tea lady lol

see what mook dont realise is a was actually eyeing up his steels turbos and his brembo brakes ;)

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
if you swapped them would he have noticed ...

BTW very nice wheels

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
cool:p

i cant see my brother (the 11 year old one..) buying a performance car..he prefers those landies lol.

my sister wont either as she always spends her money...

her boyfriend works for VW and gets a new car every few months.

my dad thinks he doesnt fit in performance cars...

the leaves it to the two youngest ones and me (but for them its a 16 year long wait still). my mom still wants a ferrari or a lamborghini but she has no time for performance cars until the youngest ones are a little bit older.

so that leaves it to me then:D

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Andy, its a free oil change because he puts the oil that comes out of his car into your car! Then gives your filter a quick wipe with a rag so it looks new.

The new Silko PRO and filter you bought just goes into his!!!! :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Administrator
31,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Andy, its a free oil change because he puts the oil that comes out of his car into your car! Then gives your filter a quick wipe with a rag so it looks new.

The new Silko PRO and filter you bought just goes into his!!!! :chuckle: :chuckle:
LMFAO

:bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

Brilliant

1 - 10 of 10 Posts