GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To be honest it's not just skylines. Went out for an evening blast tonight and I just shouted at potholes, swerved form left to right the whole bloody time and cringed when I saw a pothole too late. It just became so laborious. Anyone else feel the same?

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
most cities and towns have this problem but country roads are the place to go for a blast and they are generally in good condition

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
mpss tyres, comfort mode, helps a lot with the rough roads

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
The way they fix them is so ****ed up. The council cons the contractors and in turn they do a shitty job that only lasts a few months

·
Registered
622 Posts
English roads are a F#ckin disgrace ! !
If it hadn't been the rain to blame, it would have been
Ice or snow. Always a ready excuse for not bothering
To maintain our roads.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Scottish outer city roads aren't as bad due to the fact we've been blasted by the storms your getting right now for donkeys and all the feeble trees have already blown down
Its really only crisp packets and empty buckfast bottles we need to dodge

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Road quality differs by region significantly. I live in warwickshire and the roads are really good but often go into gloucestershire and the roads can be pretty bad. That said there are still awesome roads in glos, you just got to find them. I know what you mean about coming up on a pothole without enough time to react and its horrible, especially when it jars the entre car, let alone when it ruins a tyre or rim...

And some potholes will screw your car meaning comfort mode or otherwise won't make a blind bit of diffrrence.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
It's definitely not just Skylines, as much as I love my DC5 I hate driving sometimes, roads just piss me off too.

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
Mine was very bad on hard N1 coil overs but the HKS hipermax has made the ride much much better on London roads.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Haha! You want to try driving around Christchurch NZ then!
After over 15000 earthquakes the roads are complete rubbish!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts