GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Guys I've failed you all:( . After having owned my Skyline for a 18 months, my wife (who previously hated the car) has just discovered how good it is:eek: .

I think this is some kind of conspiracy as two days after its been tuned, she takes a sudden interest and decides she'll take it to work....

...If you see a grey GTS-t drifting round a corner towards you with a grinning red-head behind the wheel....its the wife

SORRY

p.s. her mum used to be a rally driver so don't even think about challenging her:rolleyes:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Scary eh !!

Stu,

Been there, got the tee shirt.....My wife loved it for Tesco shopping, much bigger boot you see than the Micra....yeah right !! :D

RonS

·
Registered
167 Posts
Fuel Bill

Hi Stu

Now we know who wears the trousers in your house then:D

This is where everytime you get in the car it will have an empty fuel tank..hehe:D :D

Take it easy mate

Malc

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Wife, Girlfriend, Lover, or even sheep

Move the pedals, take the seats out !!! Don't let em in !! My god is nothing sacred anymore ?:( :confused:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm

I could try the, "no sex if you go out in the car again" approach but me thinks I'll be shooting myself in the foot with that one;) :D

·
Registered
997 Posts
My wife absolutely hates my R33,she has no interest in Skylines at all.She only drove it once to the local shop and has never driven it again.She is a wonderful person,a great mum to the kids and I love her very much.

I am the happiest married Skyline owner in the World.I don`t ever have to share it! ;)

Henry.

·
Registered
666 Posts
My wife likes fast cars.
She likes driving fast cars.
She does not like skylines, she will drive them but they do nothing for her.
What a shame.

·
Registered
997 Posts
GED

Sounds like there are TWO lucky owners now,:D

Cheers,
Henry.:smokin:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Stu,

I seem to recall previous threads about "Stu's bits" but please.........

"no sex if you go out in the car again" approach but me thinks I'll be shooting myself in the foot

There really is no need to boast.:D ;)

John:(

·
Registered
327 Posts
Stu,

Don't Take her to a Track Day, I did this and although Xanthe does not want to drive on the Road, She wants to drive on the track All the time!

I am thinking of getting Xanthe her own car just for track days

And to top it all some of the Boys are now saying she drive better than me.

How about that for total humiliation:eek:

Bruce

·
Registered
961 Posts
bruce

they must be teasing
everyone knows women cant drive
better than men!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts