GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How old were all of you when you first got your Skylines? I dream of owning one and have constant day dreams about it. Just curious what your age was and can you just summarize what its like to own one..thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is exactly what I am talking about, you luck SOB's get the most amazing car in the world...at 14 I was just learning how to flog the hog and your sitting there in a Skyline...not fair!!!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Wouldnt let it upset ya LachlanXG, I'm 26 and I'm only just owner of a 1991 R32 GTS4... Waiting for it to arrive from the land of the rising sun... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But Dan, I want one so bad...every night I dream....I hope you like my Chapter and Title Idea's, I am very creative...i better get some type of royalty if you use it! :)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
27 - R33 gtr Vspec.

I think the youngest on here is 22 or even 21??
then you have all the old farts...
At least they get cheap insurance....
then you have young guys who own several..
Schuss!
:smokin: :p

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want one so bad!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Forgot to add as BCNR 34 says

an awesome car and would not change it for anything.
Everytime I get in it it brings a smile to my face and every other driver just looks on open mouthed!!
Oh I might change it for a 34 one day!!

I recentyl drove a 355 spyder and it did not come close in terms of pace, grip and handling.

A true legend and they are so sort after now in the UK after ten of the best and what GTR done there.

NLW

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At least the cost for a skyline in Essex is reasonable ..here it's something that 99% of the population will never be able to own.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
m4tt_c said:
i will have a skyline one day
Matt: Driftaholic is selling his R32 for £5k ... thats good money for any Skyline if you ask me :D look in the for sale section dude...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Actually let me rephase my post.

If someone wants to trade my GTR with a car that worth much more, I would do it, so I can sell that person's expensive car and go buy another R34 GTR with tons of mod. :D

Jeff

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If someone would like to make my dreams come true then they can just give me their skyline..or one they are selling....that would be nice...my 21st b-day is coming up...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
LachlanXG...................I think that is everybody's dream, to have a $100K USD B-day present.

I would be very happy if someone get me a GTR model car for my B-day :rolleyes:

Good luck.

Jeff

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I would take an R33 or even R32...im not picky...the 95500 was for the new r34 but I dont need that anyway..i like the r33 the best...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Male....that just hurt my ego..how many skylines do you have Jeff?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Lachlan,

I am sorry, I don't mean to hurt your ego or cause any trouble, I just simply not too good at telling sexes from a name. Or actually now a days there are not really guys or girls name, Jeff can be a girl, who knows! I just met a guy name Kelly :p

I technically have 2 real Skylines, one is for sell.

I also have 4 diecast Skylines, 1 1/18 scale, 1 1/24 scale, and 2 1/43 scale :D

And a cheap little RC 1/18 scale JGTC look alike R34 GTR widebody racer :p

Jeff

S

·
0 Posts
Lachlan

keep dreaming Lachlan, one day it will come true, they always do if you really really want them to:)

I used to have the same dream, now I have a GT-R 33 that, as far as Im concerned, is the best car on the planet, and its mine.

Go out and get your dream.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts