GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a reoccurring theme in my other thread, I figured why not post this.

Let make up some made up specs for this car.

I heard it will be made out of Jelly, and traverse land, water, air, and the mountains we call Pamela Anderson's breasts. It will also come with a Snowplow hitch.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,872 Posts
I was told it's made from stickle bricks. It's over 2hp with in excess of 9 torques.

It's top speed whilst submerged is 18 chains per week. It's almost certainly wheel driven and runs on disposable contact lenses.

It has sat-nav and the drive controls are made from moon rock.

Other than that, we can only guess, but as it carries the GTR badge, loads of suckers are bound to queue up to buy it regardless of what it actually does.

My Gran(who is on the design board and sworn to secrecy) once told my cactus(who is a test pilot) that it will never be built due to the huge cost involved. It has cost over 1000 billion lives so far, and that was just coming up with the name.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Ive been told that both SubZero and Scorpion of Mortal combat fame, have already got 5..EACH!! and they say it has about 998.9 HP..AT THE INTERCOOLERS..it had 3 intercoolers, since the 3rd turbo is located INSIDE the right rear wheel.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
PS: Ive also heard that Hans G Lehman is really...a WOMAN!!!!! and used hiser womanish intuition to give 6speed previously stated BHP numbers!!!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
re: disposable contact lenses - I heard that using tinted blue yields lower EGT versus clear, but I want to know if I switch to RGP lenses for fueling with a 10% saline mix, will I risk knocking my bricks?

And you know those balls that people put on their antennas so you can find your car in the parking lot. EVERY car should have those!!!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It doesn't just come with the ball. It comes with another, and a very large shifter.

·
6,817 Posts
Carlos G. told me that he will keep all GTRs for him self and the reason is that he thinks all previous GTR owners were all chavs . . . .:chuckle:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I heard 6speed was in charge of the tuning for this machine, but was fired cause it was too powerful and used a fabbed Toyota Vitz exhaust for it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I heard 6speed was in charge of the tuning for this machine, but was fired cause it was too powerful and used a fabbed Toyota Vitz exhaust for it.
I heard you were the spokesmen for it, but you were fired to, cause you were talking about your co-workers and saying a whole bunch of bull shit about them that is cruel.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I heard you were the spokesmen for it, but you were fired to, cause you were talking about your co-workers and saying a whole bunch of bull shit about them that is cruel.
Weak, please come up with something better if you are TRYING to retaliate.

6speed was the lead tuner cause he was able to give accurate hp figures by just revving the engine up to 2700 rpm's while it was in neutral, but then they had to let him go cause he thought that the Vtec controller was a good idea for this car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts