GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Guys this is nothing!!! much more messed up stuff is happening around us and this is just a distraction!!!!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Jesus, now I never want to go to Europe now. I'll keep Australia thanks. Least because nothing can even get through the parliament. yet.

Also, @Mookistar, could you make an exception to the no politics rule for car related political discussions and policy? Thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
Too right. Gonna be a big year for the world to crumble cos of all the lies and fraud. Its all gonna come out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
2019 won't be fun. One of the few good things that may come out of it is no one cares about car policy this year because they are too busy with other stuff I hope.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Question is, what do we do about it.
Well, we individually can't do anything, but if everyone on this forums got together to change something we could probably do something.

Because less people will be focusing on cars for the next few months because of the heated political climates the world over and politicians want as many supporters as possible, we could try and create a uniform approach for protecting our common passion(cars).

But time will tell...:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
190 Posts
I love how it's portrayed that pretty much the cause of all accidents is due to 'speeding'. More like the majority of accidents are caused by s*** drivers...
MI5 wants to know your location

Jokes aside, if a politician told people the truth the said politician would be very unpopular, especially considering the modern world's self centred, no criticism safety bubbles. :/

·
Registered
190 Posts
there is no way this will get implemented anyway, it is a distraction piece. Road pricing will probably come in before this does.

Do you really think the government will care about distraction? They just want to show they are "doing" something. Plus, there are probably tuners right now working on how to falsify data for the tech so it says you are going under the speed limit. IMO, if you want to speed, take it to a track.

Road pricing will probably come in before this does.
Also, you better hope no politicians are browsing this forum...

Giving them ideas...

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Electric this electric that, even Porsche are doing it
I just cant connect (no pun) with these, driven the I pace and no no no - just not a real car

1 - 19 of 19 Posts