GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I would like to extend an invitation to GTROC / GTR Register to come and enjoy a day at the 'Loveliest Castle in the World', Leeds Castle, in Kent.

This is a charity day in support of the "Royal Navy & Royal Marine Children's Fund". The day is open to all and will have a relaxed family focused atmosphere. Events for the day include the following:

Ever popular Dream Rides from the Sporting Bears - NOW FULL
(100% of the money we raise will go to the charity)
Static Displays next to the Castle.
Hot Air Balloon rides.
Military Band.
Royal Navy Lynx display as seen at Wilton Classic Supercar day last year.
Access to tour the stunning Castle and grounds

Prices are as follows:

Any car doing Dream Rides will receive free entry for the day, this is limited to 30 cars. (Be warned that insurance and petrol will be your responsibility, as will your driving).

Static car display/club display £10 per car not person!

The normal entry prices are £19.75 per adult and £12.50 per child so a huge saving for those attending.

For those that don't want to show their cars and want to park in the public car parks there will be a 2 for 1 discount.

I am seeking your help to raise much needed money for the charity, as a small example of just some of the challenges that face the charity, the next time you see reported losses in Afghanistan, more often than not there will be children bereaved. The charity supports the children and the family through the bereavement.

The Castle grounds can accommodate up to 27,000 people so hopefully all you Skyline/GTR owners will come along and show your support.

Last year's event at Goodwood raised just over £16,000 for charity.

Please list your name if your interested :D

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THIS STATIC CAR STAND EVENT AS DREAM RIDES IS FULL

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Cheers bud, if no other members want in I can still use ya :D
Well I already committed to Baz for dream rides, so I am there whatever happens! A real shame no one else on the forum is up for it, surprising for such a good cause, and what looks to be a cracking day out!

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Likewise. :)

If you are not at Marham in March, I'll see you then.
Unless we bump into each other at Sly's place in the meantime.
Got a MINE's steering wheel and reversing camera to go on shortly.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Likewise. :)

If you are not at Marham in March, I'll see you then.
Unless we bump into each other at Sly's place in the meantime.
Got a MINE's steering wheel and reversing camera to go on shortly.
No plans to go to Marham this year.

Mine will be at Slys this week and next - pick up will more than likely be Saturday next weekend :( going through withdrawl symptoms

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Thanks for the kind invitation.

This looks like a really pleasant venue and we'll be there unless a clash of events occurs. Nurburgring 24 Hours is on the cards for us that weekend.

1. draeburn
2. grahamc
3. CT17
4. Mudflap + 1

·
Registered
370 Posts
1. draeburn
2. grahamc
3. CT17
4. Mudflap + 1
5. RSVFOUR