GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that's a fair summary, though I don't think of the GT-R as ugly, it's just 10% (or more) too big in every dimension.
It looks slightly photochoped in that picture but I bet it isn't. Like you say, it has a fairly healthy footprint in every axis.

I like it.

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
But think of it like this the "fat ugly girl" ALWAYS knows what a man wants, never says no, and makes sure he gets a dam good ride every time and all the skinny minnie's are left in their dust

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
But think of it like this the "fat ugly girl" ALWAYS knows what a man wants, never says no, and makes sure he gets a dam good ride every time and all the skinny minnie's are left in their dust
Now theres a man speaking by experience,,,:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
R35 Section manager
10,918 Posts
Yes repost.
A 35 owner must of upset one of the performance car owners!

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
LOL all those are BUTT ugly and in a horrible way ¬¬¬

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
The GTR isn't ugly, it's a striking car in the same way that most super models aren't beautiful but they have striking features ;)

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
A lot of fat chicks are pretty..... go better than the skinny girls, try harder but boy does this big girl require some feeding ;)

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
A lot of fat chicks are pretty..... go better than the skinny girls, try harder but boy does this big girl require some feeding ;)
LOL, she can drink me under the table !!! :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
The GTR isn't ugly, it's a striking car in the same way that most super models aren't beautiful but they have striking features ;)
well said that man!

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
The GTR wasnt built for its looks, it was built for performance.

If you want something that looks good, and has the same performance, then you have to pay through the nose for it. Trust me, I know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts