1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Report on the UK Home of the Skyline

Report from the field Monday 5th November 2001

A planed Trip to the UK centre of the Skyline Middlehurst Garage

As I was on Business just down the road I took some time to Pop into Middlehurst

To see the set up and meet some of the people that I have spoken to and herd so much about

From the minuet I walked throw the door I was made to feel Welcome (It may have helped driving a Skyline)

I was shown around and Introduced to the People behind the scenes, Gary form the Parts Counter went out of his way to help and I even got to go down to the Work shop to meet the Boys, Little John was On form and took a few minuets to show me around and was interested in how my car was running to the point of wanting a look under the bonnet (very flattering as he had 10 other Skylines with the bonnets up)

I think we need to remember there are a lot of People with Skyline's out there that only uses then as a daily Transport and it would seem the Middlehurst Look after a large amount of these cars as well as quite a few big bore cars that they have built

It was very flattering that the Middlehurst boys do Read the Web site and Know Who we are:D

Bruce Your Reporter in the Field

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Gary I think you should Come out from the Cold But I guess it would be wise to get the governers OK first!

I have A nice pick of my car out side MM

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
"Hello Hello, what's all this? - we'll have no trouble here!"

Gaz - many a true word spoken (with electrodes on your scrotum)

Sorry Guy - just couldn't resist

Off to MM in the morning!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.