1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Report on the UK Home of the Skyline

Report from the field Monday 5th November 2001

A planed Trip to the UK centre of the Skyline Middlehurst Garage

As I was on Business just down the road I took some time to Pop into Middlehurst

To see the set up and meet some of the people that I have spoken to and herd so much about

From the minuet I walked throw the door I was made to feel Welcome (It may have helped driving a Skyline)

I was shown around and Introduced to the People behind the scenes, Gary form the Parts Counter went out of his way to help and I even got to go down to the Work shop to meet the Boys, Little John was On form and took a few minuets to show me around and was interested in how my car was running to the point of wanting a look under the bonnet (very flattering as he had 10 other Skylines with the bonnets up)

I think we need to remember there are a lot of People with Skyline's out there that only uses then as a daily Transport and it would seem the Middlehurst Look after a large amount of these cars as well as quite a few big bore cars that they have built

It was very flattering that the Middlehurst boys do Read the Web site and Know Who we are:D

Bruce Your Reporter in the Field

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Help

Ooh no don't want them on here. Would definetly get too technical. Bad enough as it is especially when you get Scott going on about bleedin air filters/flow :rolleyes: ;) :) .

glen

·
Registered
336 Posts
LOL !

Guy,

MM is for Muff Muncher !! LOL

I jest, I my sin is that I work for Middlehurst.

Gary.
MM.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Gary I think you should Come out from the Cold But I guess it would be wise to get the governers OK first!

I have A nice pick of my car out side MM

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Bruce,

Such sacrifice and profesionalism! Selfless hero in search of the truth?

More like dodging off work early! :rolleyes: ;)

Dave

·
Registered
225 Posts
"Hello Hello, what's all this? - we'll have no trouble here!"

Gaz - many a true word spoken (with electrodes on your scrotum)

Sorry Guy - just couldn't resist

Off to MM in the morning!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hung Over !!

Hung over and late for work, How's that for commitment !!

Ouch my head !!

Nice pic Bruce, you should have took one of my Primera.

Gary.
MM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts