GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see Fuggles posted this pic-

My question is how old is this picture and has anyone won this car yet?

Surely its not the same car that you could buy a ticket for 5 years ago? Or is this a old picture? Or a simular skyline?

·
R35 Section manager
11,053 Posts
Get that bird off the front and it would look 50% better straight away

·
Registered
365 Posts
/\/\ "Get that bird off the front and it would look 50% better straight away"

......an swap "Darth Vader's helmet" front bumper for a standard one..

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,199 Posts
what you should be asking is why is one boob alot larger than the other!
Probably got a slow puncture on the other one. You know how it is, you get bored of checking the pressures all the time, nefore you know it one is half flat...

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol everyone.

But we are missing the point to my question!

Has this car been won by anyone or is it the same car they had 5 years ago and still selling tickets?

In other words is it a scam or did someone win this car?

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
I am sure I saw something in JP or Banzai ages ago with a 'winner' - bit odd though.

BTW she just has some squish going on, it happens.:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Dosent matter they are still boobs and nice ones at that !!!! Shame about the car and trash !!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Its funny how some are more concerned with uneven breasticles, I was more concerned about the money they were charging for the tat in the background! I dont no, some of you guys have a one track mind!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
I bet most of you 'criticising' chaps wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crisps should you ever be given the opportunity!
I apologise to those who may be have been gay who have posted a criticism as its not your fault ... :chuckle:

·
Registered
215 Posts
The fitment of the vented wind awful. Doesn't meet any other panel properly! Also is that a TV rested on the roof?? Or is it an optical illusion?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts