GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
I need to speak to Ben about this, hearts saying yes yes yes but sensible head's reigning me in.
Anyway if i do can i run stage 1 and 2 with middlehursts (milltek) Y pipe or just stage 2.
Also if i go this way i'll defo go for the custom tune, anyone know how much this is and also how is this done.
also people talking about AFRs. is a higher no. lean or rich id assume lean

·
Registered
377 Posts
Stage 1 recommend stock oem exhaust and mid pipe

Stage 2 works well with Y-pipes

Don't worry these free maps are also rich and designed for safety

When you get into the custom stuff nets more power depending on modifications on your car.

We can create a custom tune specific for your R35 based on a series of datalogging either in person or we can do via email. Both effective. This can take as long or as short until we are all happy. Have a read of the datalogging linky on page 1.

To be honest as many already understand stage 1 & 2 are already very effective, so we recommend only go for custom tune when going stage 3 i.e turbo outlets, actuators etc...We're not here to charge for stuff you don't really need :) ask Scotty B how much stuff i put him off from getting :p
Thanks Ben,
I did read the data logging bit on page 1 but looked complicated (to me) im sure its not and i suppose its easier to understand when you have the AP

One thing has always puzzled me, if its this easy to get another 70hp and the maps still be on the safe side why wouldnt nissan do this straight from the factory.

I supposed i worry too much, only car i ever had tuned ( back in 97 ) was an integrale it then systematically fell to pieces, so i have a bad experience with just wanting that bit more power

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm definitely on for one, particularly if I can get one at such a great price. All the great info and feedback above, capped by the article just published in Evo, make it a no-brainer really...

1. rblvjenkins
2. maxxwaxx
Yes if its 15% Off go on then, ive been toying on and off with the idea, i think this has finally made my mind up, only problem Ben is im crap with anything like this and having never had or meddled with a turbo car before my understanding of all the key parameters is not good so would need assistance so i dont dont anything stupid

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.