GTR Forum banner
101 - 120 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Hi Ben,
Impressive research and dev you've got there!
I have an 09 R35 since April.
Can I get your remaps in Australia for Australian fuel.
Over here, the Shell V-Power is 98ron.

Thanks.

yup no worries, we have the ADM GT-R software also. we can work together until your 35 is happy starting with a base map. shoot me a mail and i'll send you info on what needs to be done

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Ben, please put me down for the 15% discount on AP before it expires. I'm the one with the Ti Y piep and 4 light kit. Thx.

No worries Spencer. cheers

I can honestly say you guys won't be disapointed. Buying early will not see this product become obselete, its regularly updated. You won't find future standalone units become superior, we believe the stock ecu flash will be able to handle big power, maf less, tcm, injector control you name it. Thistle is on the case :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
ok with the end of year fast approaching and with that increase in vat.

How many guys interested in AP GB ?

we have loads in UK stock so not a case of taking your money and then ordering :p

UK AP retail is £750 + vat

will do 15% discount for people who put name down, will let gb run for a few weeks

Multpl threads on forums about ap, don't need me to say much more
hello could you reserved 1 cobb ap for me thank you

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
can anyone break down how best to run the virtual dyno setting on the AP?
Not sure that feature works that accurately. No way it can without knowing accurately the weight of the car as tested.

As Ben says, the acceleration monitor is very accurate. Exactly the same as the VBOX which is amazing seeing as the onboard speedos are all out by a good few mph!

My fastest times so far have been 0-60mph in 3.2s and 0-100mph in 7.2s, figures that match or better supercars costing hundreds of thousands of pounds more!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ben can you confirm the price with vat and the discount you're offering? - and is this a self fit item - or is fitting included?

Thanks (and sorry if you've already answered these questions many times before!)

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
In waht mode was this David? RRR and manual gear?
RROff I think and probably Auto!

The GT-R produces so much torque low down, it is quicker changing up at about 6k which is what Auto does, plus it's very easy to mess up the 1-2 shift in Manual seeing as it needs to happen not much more than a second after launch.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Ben can you confirm the price with vat and the discount you're offering? - and is this a self fit item - or is fitting included?
Thanks (and sorry if you've already answered these questions many times before!)
I got an answer to this yesterday from ben - normally £750 plus vat and GB is £750 inc VAT (plus a couple of quid for p&p)

Its self fit

D

101 - 120 of 285 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.