GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after spending a week correcting the paint on my new (Well to me it is ) baby, I couldn't not drive her any longer.

The sun was shining at work so I escaped on time and ran home as fast as poss lol. I know it's silly but as I opened the garage i had butterflies in my stomach and was so eager to get out in her. I can't believe what this car as done to grown up arse lol. I'm like a kid all over again :chuckle:

Anyway after stating her up and going for a quick photo stop to capture some of my work I went to her new watering hole. By the time i had a nice full tank of Tesco finest I went for a blast into the country. I F'ing love this car!!!!!

Getting used to the toys and never get bored with how these things deploy their go :smokin:

Man she draws a crowd. it's like being in my old Noble all over again. Well the short trip turned into a big one lol. She's now in the garage and waiting to be used for work tomorrow. Can't wait for 0500 hours (Normal start time for me : ( ).

Here's a couple of pic's. Any excuse I know lol

Just out of garage and ready for blast off!!! Well once warmed ; )

Quick photo op before she gets dirty lol

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Looks great. :squintdan

Funnily enough, I just noticed you've got a Skoda Fabia VRS and an R35 GT-R too. Small world. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Adam :thumbsup:

CT17, yeah got a VRS which is a cracking little motor. I thought you had one after seeing a post recently where you stated you had a front wheel drive Skoda that had 200 bhp or similar. May I congratulate you on your choice of cars lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks bloody lovely - I was going to get a black one but may have to check a red one now.

I used to have an E46 M3 in Imola Red and that really suited the colour too - non metallic but just worked for the body shape.

Having not seen a red one in the flesh, would you say that your pictures do the colour justice?

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Looking good mate :thumbsup:

I never considered red even though every other car i've ever owned was red. If i had seen one looking as good as yours though i could have been swayed.

Fingers crossed for some good weather at the weekend. I'm supposed to be heading out early doors for a trip up to the scottish borders all being well :smokin:

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Cracking job....reading your posts is getting me thinking now might the time to bring mine out of hibernation....cracking job you have done on making her shine!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the positive comments fellas. Glad my hard work wasn't wasted ; )

Looks bloody lovely - I was going to get a black one but may have to check a red one now.

I used to have an E46 M3 in Imola Red and that really suited the colour too - non metallic but just worked for the body shape.

Having not seen a red one in the flesh, would you say that your pictures do the colour justice?
I think the pic's above do mate but not always. Seems that bright light really shows the colour off when taking pics. If I'm honest I have never been one for a red car. Blue's my fav!! But I see a MY2010 last year at a meet and couldn't believe how well it showed the lines off. I hadn't seen another for a year until I rolled up to view this one. Lets just say I was in love straight away and the rest is history.

Got lots planned for the weekend so I'm sure she'll be dirty by Sunday night lol.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cracking job....reading your posts is getting me thinking now might the time to bring mine out of hibernation....cracking job you have done on making her shine!
Do it mate. I know i couldn't leave mine tucked up for long, let alone a 650R beastie :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think the pic's above do mate but not always. Seems that bright light really shows the colour off when taking pics. If I'm honest I have never been one for a red car. Blue's my fav!! But I see a MY2010 last year at a meet and couldn't believe how well it showed the lines off. I hadn't seen another for a year until I rolled up to view this one. Lets just say I was in love straight away and the rest is history.

Got lots planned for the weekend so I'm sure she'll be dirty by Sunday night lol.
Hmmm, that's how I felt when I went to see the M3; I better go and take a gander at one.

Post some photos after Sunday, who doesn't like dirty pics after all...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looking good mate :thumbsup:

I never considered red even though every other car i've ever owned was red. If i had seen one looking as good as yours though i could have been swayed.

Fingers crossed for some good weather at the weekend. I'm supposed to be heading out early doors for a trip up to the scottish borders all being well :smokin:
Will be taking a run down the a70 myself on Sunday morning, will keep an eye out for you

·
Registered
23 Posts
car looks great pal im hoping for a vibrant red myself...and like you im into the whole detailing...how do you find maintaining red?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Have to say that it sure suits and deserves natures "don't f*ck with me" colour well.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
car looks great pal im hoping for a vibrant red myself...and like you im into the whole detailing...how do you find maintaining red?
Can't day yet mate, but it took a while to correct. I'm sure any colour woiuld have been the same. I'll let you know after a few careful washes ; )

Oldbob - Funny you should say that as a couple of mates said similar today lol.

Now I don't want to bore everyone with my constant Blogging, as I'm aware I'm probably in the Honey Moon phase. BUT all I can say is that I'm in LOVE :bowdown1:

I took her to work today and she just keeps getting better. What a [email protected]*kin' package. Can't see me ever selling at this rate especially as it has sooooo much potential tuning wise :chuckle:

Out of all my cars this has impressed my pals the most, and who can blame them ; )

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers mate ; ) Exhausts are black already lol. Not cleaning her this weekend just pure driving all weekend :D

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Funnily enough, I just noticed you've got a Skoda Fabia VRS and an R35 GT-R too. Small world. :thumbsup:
Do you actually notice anything else apart from Skodas ?

:smokin:

@saucyboy, mate car looks stunning ! glad you're enjoying every bit of it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts