GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
sounds interesting & fair play to the man himself for the work he's put in so far...

He get's my vote.

Go Thistle, Go, Go, Go....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
I totally agree with all the comments on NAGTROC. I mentioned on another thread, that i am in awe of this chap, and his knowledge. I passed my city and guilds, as they were then, in motor engineering, and i know a little about engines, but the way this fella talks about ECU control etc, i just havent got a clue what hes on about. His is a special talent, and im surprised he hasnt been asked to work for major manufacturers, even Nissan perhaps. I havent even got a GT-R yet, but just reading Johns threads on what is achievable, gets me all fired up. Keep going Thistle, the community salutes you, regards, SIMON.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
John's really blown the GT-R world away eh, a serious ecu guru who's pushed forward the GT-R software development for all to benefit. It's a really big deal what he's done :)

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
and I think a session explaining the basics of turbo engines and tuning would win many fans........ and potential GTR clients.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts