GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed this morning that my valve caps have been nicked.
I need to get some more so does anyone know where and how much they cost?The wheels are Nismo GT3s and the old caps had the RAYS logo on them.

Shaolin...... I expect a full Police search with helicopters and dogs to find the thieves also cycle path blocks around parks and shops checking BMX bikes for my valve caps....You know you can pull some strings to get this done.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Tell me about it

I caught two thieving little ****ers trying to prise the GTR badge of my car; it turns out they had also stolen my Blitz valve caps. I took them round to their parents (they were only 10/11 years old) and their parents gave me some money for some more. Within a week after fitting the new ones they had gone again. I have little 50p black plastic ones on now.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had my BBS and OZ caps stolen before and now the Rays ones so there must be some fancy BMXs riding round my way,when they nicked the OZ ones I bought some locking ones and had no problems keeping them.May have to try and get hold of them..
This lot were pros,I parked for about 30seconds only had my eye of the car for about 15 and all 4 gone,I think what did it was the girls in the gang telling me what a nice car I had,distracted me for a while...

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,598 Posts
Scott to the rescue.

Folks,
I think I can help you out.
I recently found out a mate makes them with any logo you wish.;)

He made me a set of GT-R ones for my car and I was going to
offer his servises to others on the board.

This thread has reminded me.

They work out around 20 quid a set of 4, but are all hand made including
the clear resin end cap that covers the logo, and take some time each.

I was going to offer GT-R once only, but anything avalible.

The only thing is I can't ask hime to make 20 different sets.

So lets say I'll ask him for GT-R, Nismo and Rays.

Anyone interested, let me know.:smokin:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scott....
Can he make them so they lock,like the ones I had on my Evo.Very simple,it was a very small screw that you screwed into the thread of the valve and locked it into place,needed a tiny alan key to unlock it again.
If I get more fancy ones that don`t lock they are going to get nicked again so I would only be interested in locking ones.
Have you got a picture of the ones you have?

·
Registered
73 Posts
It just so happens that i have a set of Rays caps for sale........and also a set of BBS ones.
Let me know if you are interested. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shaolin....
How about a nice R33 gtr in midnight purple to go with your valve caps.I happen to have a spare Gtr in the garage at the moment,I will even leave the Ice install in it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts