GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a garage clearout of some surplus bits and had an aircon rad with the canister, pipework, fan frame + fan all in working order.

Im guessing that most of you know on here that this kit is about £300+ from nissan.

I put it on ebay without reserve thinking it would go for about £60-80 and the guy won it on the 2nd dec for £26 + £10 p&p we were late posting it (the 12th)& the other half took it to the post office and sent it 1st class recorded which cost £18.50:rolleyes:

He then said after recieving it, in his opinion he thought it was for a nonturbo car, was not described properly and there are more marks on the other side of the unit.

We emailed explaining to him, and he emailed back saying

he has tested it and it works fine so wants me to refund the postage, due to the inconvienience.

:chuckle:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Can't you go halves on the inconvenience costs?

Just joking....tell the person to f**k off and get a life

·
Registered
663 Posts
just tell him you only charge him £10 for the postage and in fact it cost near £20. so infact you are halving the postage cost. plus the unit works isnt it so if his not happy with it tell him to send it back and u will give him a refund. but remember he has to pay for the postage cost of sending back. :p

·
R35 Section manager
11,052 Posts
tell him it cost you ₤18 quid to post,so no chance of a postage refund. Have you left fd back yet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts