GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
My dream car :D I'd personally prefer the Black/Orange version, but wouldn't say no to this colour scheme to be honest, it's just a stunning car full stop :D

·
Super Moderator
16,270 Posts
Definitely on my list of I want to own one day...I'm an orange girl mind, but green is alright.:chuckle:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Outstanding car! Just freaking perfect, except the missing carbon ceramic brakes.
Its by far the most entertaining car I've ever driven on the nordschleife just after the mighty 430 scuderia! Anyway, just in case you run out of excitement after a while, go for the sharkwerks 3.9 engine, and you will start to belive in god!

Congrats on the car! I seriously love that car! Best color combo as well!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hi, great GT3 you have there - the color is awesome.
In case you are interested in a monolythic carbon fibre airbox for the RS, I make the RSR airboxes fitted in the FIA GT2 cars. Not for public sale
Its an insane piece of kit.

Enjoy the ride :O)))
Regards

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
BNR32
6,680 Posts
So what, is that one for each foot ?!?!? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm glad you took my advuse of the Kermit Green though. :cool:

Now, be a good boy and sort that bloody access job for me please??

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The only addition in my mind to the MK I RS is the sharkwerks exhaust. They sound extraordinary! When are you taking it to the track?
I do way too many trackdays to risk damaging the warranty. Besides, there's no way on earth I'd get onto most UK trackdays with an aftermarket exhaust. The original sounds plenty perfect! YouTube - Chasing Baf at Silverstone 2

Hi, great GT3 you have there - the color is awesome.
In case you are interested in a monolythic carbon fibre airbox for the RS, I make the RSR airboxes fitted in the FIA GT2 cars. Not for public sale
Its an insane piece of kit.

Enjoy the ride :O)))
Regards
Cool - do you actually supply Porsche direct?

Nice one,cool color,just needs a lot more power....:chuckle:
The GT3 has never been about power - that's just a superficial pursuit ;)

·
6,821 Posts
great car Cem, had a Lego car back in the 80. which had the same colours . .:chuckle:

By the way, when do you get an NSX-R ?. . . . instead of financing Porsche engineer`s resort villas on the philipines, with your purchases . . .:eek::cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.