GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was washing the Skyline on Saturday which was parked on my driveway just before taking it for it's MOT and when I got round the back of the car it hit me... Some thieving little shitenhousen had nicked my GT-R badge.. And used a feckin' screwdriver to remove it. I now have a nice scratch in my bootlid that had beed re-sprayed about 2 months ago.. I'd love to have caught the shat.. Though I'd probably be in prison by now if I had :flame:

£34 for a new one :bawling:

My dilema is do I buy a new one and put it back on the car or do I just leave it without a badge as the fooker may get nicked again..

He's probably gone home and stuck it on his Nova :chairshot

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
my badge was knicked! little pr*cks, lol yeah stuck on some multi coloured nova.
I replaced mine because I get twats asking me is it a GTR or GTS.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Im happy that i live in germany,you can let the car outside all the night with the keys in the lock,nobody will touch it,it is outside all the year,nobody scratched it or nicked a GTR sign or whatever.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Im happy that i live in germany,you can let the car outside all the night with the keys in the lock,nobody will touch it,it is outside all the year,nobody scratched it or nicked a GTR sign or whatever.
Id love to live in a place like that! and germany is said to be the last car enthusiast place on earth.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Id love to live in a place like that! and germany is said to be the last car enthusiast place on earth.
No no, I lived in Switzerland...and as most of you will know Switzerland has some of the strictest emissions laws in europe (if not the world).
At least in Germany you can blitz down the Autobahn without a care in the world (and at least Jap cars don't come with the limiter german manufacturers put in their cars to appease the politicos!!

That said, I think anyone who goes around vandalising cars deserve what they get...especially when its not just some chavvy multi-coloured nova but someones 5 figure pride and joy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeeah thatz right!,
self targeting, Laser lockin, one shot kill ! :popcorn:

Kinda like tha message, "your door is ajar".
But instead all u hear is DOUBLE BARRLE GUN SHOTS.

YA HEARD!?! ~Z~

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
My car came pre-nicked (also with a screwdriver) - don't know if it happened in Korea or Japan. Couldn't find an R32 badge so on went an R34 badge, which was smaller/different/looked a bit off. Well, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade - so on went an R34 Nur badge :squintdan

·
Registered
4 Posts
My car came pre-nicked (also with a screwdriver) - don't know if it happened in Korea or Japan. Couldn't find an R32 badge so on went an R34 badge, which was smaller/different/looked a bit off. Well, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade - so on went an R34 Nur badge :squintdan

WOW THATZ SIC! STILL LOOKS NICE ^_^
IS THAT A '91 ?

I LUV THA GTS t-type M ~ My first car i ever chose and stayed with in GRANTURISMO 2 ^_^
gotta love tha real wheel drive, ~Z~

·
6,821 Posts
Every body having a GTR badge on a non GTR car, should be arrested.:chuckle:

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Every body having a GTR badge on a non GTR car, should be arrested.:chuckle:
yes, but what about my Nur badge on my GTR? Not even an R34 :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Yeeah thatz right!,
self targeting, Laser lockin, one shot kill ! :popcorn:

Kinda like tha message, "your door is ajar".
But instead all u hear is DOUBLE BARRLE GUN SHOTS.

YA HEARD!?! ~Z~
We are not allowed to kill people in England like you are in America.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We are not allowed to kill people in England like you are in America.
If it's self targeting, Laser lockin, technically it's the gun thyatz doing tha killin :smokin:

Who says your car can't be alive! Worked for KNIGHT RIDER :chuckle:

~Z~

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I had my HKS valve caps stolen:mad: .I phoned the Police who checked CCTV footage,after giving me a crime number and several follow up calls. Through the post came a leaflet on the victim support program, then a few weeks later another police survey form.I cannot comprehend the anger you must feel loosing a GTR badge.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts