GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went gtr hunting today I think ive actually found a decent one. Its a 59 reg black edition, comes with a rear and front reverse camera and a full miltek exhaust and y pipe. Fully serviced by middlehurst, 2 owners and has 15000miles on the clock.

The tyres are fine, not a single crack on any of the discs, more or less immaculate. Drives really smooth and no bellhousing noise. steering lock's been done.

comes with 12 months mot, 6 tax, 12 months warranty and is being sent to middlehurst for its 48month service even though its on 15000 miles.

cars up for £41,995. I know its overpriced but with the extras it has and how clean it is, does this seem like a good deal to your experts.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
People will always say they've seen them cheaper, but to be honest while it isn't cheap it sounds like it's been looked after and you don't have to spend a penny on it for a while.

It sounds like it's good, considering some of the cars out there.
So maybe worth a few grand more to get a good one that's fully sorted?

On a personal note I can't believe how GT-Rs are holding their money.

·
Registered
86 Posts
That does seem slightly inflated. In January I got mine for £38950 (or 37950, can't remember now):

09 plate, Black Edition, 19k miles, 2012 gearbox software and y-pipe upgrade, bell house replacement, warranty (though can't remember duration), full service history, no marks etc on alloys.

But that's not say you shouldn't buy it, or at least try making a slightly lower offer (though I haven't looked at other cars recently to compare). They may go for it if you have finance/money sorted.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Sounds decent mate and when you consider how much you would be paying to get all the bits done yourself anyway it possibly works out fine price-wise.

Its a 59 reg black edition, comes with a rear and front reverse camera ...
Quick question though; why would you want a front reverse camera? :chuckle: Sounds a bit Captain Scarlett to me

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
That does sound a little overpriced for a 59 plate but as CT17 says, probably worth it if it's not going to need a penny spent on it for a while. The 12 month warranty is a BIG plus. Should provide peace of mind.

Have you tried to haggle a little?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts