GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Saw this earlier myself,why would somebody even put that engine in there,looks such a mess under bonnet as well,I would hate to come up against that at the lights as is it pisses all over normal r34gtr's and I only got 618 bhp in mine,even says rear LEDs cost £600 and they are the same as the ones you get for £ 179 on ebay lol

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Hmmmm. Lottery win that couldn't cover the insurance but then he had £15K to play with on mods? My bullshit-O-meter has just gone off the scale reading that ad. What a ****ing twat.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had an r33 gtst which also said gtr on the log book and when i reg checked it, it was definatly a gtst though, unless the same bloke who owned this owned my 33 but somehow im guessing not :D

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Probably imported it and put gtr to try sell it for top money when it's only a gtt. I've owned plenty of pulsars and Subaru down as small engines on log book as that's how the uk owner wanted it for cheap insurance

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Jeez....that engine looks like its been in the sea for a few years!! It looks very tatty.

Whatever the car is, cosmetically it looks pretty decent on the outside.

TT

1 - 20 of 28 Posts