GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

was thinking of getting a r34 gtt and would like to know the service intervals and if i wanted to tune the car is it easy and less costly? is it easy to gain higher bhp with out too much work or getting a gtr would be better? what are the advantages and disadvantages for both. and also is the whats the mpg like can't be any worst then my old evo 8 mr hehe any help would be much appreciated :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
bit of a price diffrent with the gtt and gtr lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi,
I had that same dilemma a year ago when I bought my GTR. I'd read up a bit and thought the GTT was a good buy. However, looking back at my motoring history, I wanted a 4x4 Calibra and settled for the 8v version. I was never satisfied with the smaller car and wish I'd saved just a bit longer to get the 4x4. So I saved a bit longer and bought the GTR.

As for fuel economy - my GTR is fairly standard and looking over other threads about this subject is pretty average in doing just over 200 miles on a tank which costs £60 to fill (I think, mine has been off the road for 8 months of the last 10 having been wrecked in an attempt theft and then 3 weeks after I got it back set fire to by passing drunks).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts