GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it looked super clean to me when i went to see it but it put me of as the guy said its a cat d and he had no pics of the damage or no history of the damage so i didnt trust the car told me it was panel damage. I know its the same car cos its got that panel missing in rear quarter interior showing some wiring and so on. im just shoked at the price they asking and not stating its cat d

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Yep Defo the same car , think the owner is a member here as well .

But to be fair if your buying such a car you would do a full hpi.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
it looked super clean to me when i went to see it but it put me of as the guy said its a cat d and he had no pics of the damage or no history of the damage so i didnt trust the car told me it was panel damage. I know its the same car cos its got that panel missing in rear quarter interior showing some wiring and so on. im just shoked at the price they asking and not stating its cat d

If it has a vic test cert it should be fine

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
David, its not the BB R34 that was damaged. I seen that damaged R34 GTR only a matter of weeks ago and it's still unrepaired..

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
The link doesn't work for me but if it's bayside blue it could be the one Tabz sold damaged, if so there may still be pictures in the forsale thread. From memory that one was damaged all over except one rear quarter

I don't remember selling any R34 GTR?
A few cars on that list look familiar and sure the owner is a member on here.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
David would you have a link to the advert.

My memory is terrible, I still can't recall selling or helping to sell an R34?

That being said, I do recognise a few of those cars and I'm 100% they are from Birmingham, although it would seem the seller is based in London, possibly a sor basis.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It does state in the add the vehicle is recorded as V Car as I think most people have missed it out. But what a lovely car, I think that's the best looking r34 on the market right now. I really like the Ferrari 458 Italia and the BMW E30 M3 these lads have for sale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts