GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally after popping up a few months ago, when I had firmly decided that I needed a skyline, I have finished punishing myself by watching numerous Jap auctions watching some nice cars fly past.

I FINALLY OWN A SKYLINE!

Although not one of the big boys, I'm sure the GTS will provide all the excitement I need to pump into my lifeless body after dealing with PM's all day (sorry to any Project Managers).
The car should land in about 6 weeks ;]

Phil

----
EDIT

Sory about that had to go and find some on-line disk space ;]
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/zeroreality.geo

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
PHOOOARRR ... Ok, thats it .. I'm officially jealous :p

Good job Phil - I hope it all runs smooth :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Sureflow?

Looks like a car from Sureflow, i've just seen one there I fancy. Probably worth a look then.

Oh, lovely car BTW.

·
Registered
905 Posts
One very sexy car you have there Phil.....hope it brings you much oral pleasure!!!!!

IE The screams of joy that you get from driving a skyline!!!!

Si:D :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
my mistake

I came across Sureflow Engineering in an advert on AutoTrader. Thought the floor looked familiar, spose it's at the auctions then (didn't realise that these weren't in the country yet..)

I'm new to the import thing :rolleyes:

Anyway, I was looking at this car on their site and wondered what the price was like:-

1995 MODEL, 2 DOOR SPORTS COUPE, 2500CC PETROL 5 SPEED, TWIN CAM 24 VALVE INTERCOOLER TURBO FUEL INJECTION, FULL OPTION DELUXE TRIM, SRS AIRBAG, HICAS, CD PLAYER, REAR SPOILER W/STOP LAMP, REAR WIPER, ALLOY WHEELS, ONLY 65300 KM, WHITE WITH GREY CLOTH INTERIOR. IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. £9999

Just a potential owner looking for a little guidance...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Nice

If i'm not mistaken the front bumper is a Trial one! Very rare and quite expensive too. It looks kinda different though....might be a replica! Cool anyway though!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
zeroreality said:
Although not one of the big boys, I'm sure the GTS will provide all the excitement I need to pump into my lifeless body after dealing with PM's all day (sorry to any Project Managers).
LoL :rolleyes: :D

Jon
(Contractor/Project Manager)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Danho, snap I could see you there.

1990 R32 GT-R - Currently onboard the 'Asian Parade' and heading my way ... ETA at Tilbury 18th of October! YAY!

Rick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts