1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Thats shocking!!!!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Not the first time I have seen that in my years working in a garage I am sad to say.

Worst offenders are new car owners who "forget" there car needs anything untill its due for its first MOT.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
and the worst part about owners like that is that they probably think there is nothing much wrong with the car... when you hit them with the service bill, they think it's like they getting ripped off..

"Naah.. these mechanics and dealerships just like to make money. How do you think the factory makes its profits? Not on selling the cars, on makin you service the cars more often than you ever need to! " :)

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
rasonline said:
and the worst part about owners like that is that they probably think there is nothing much wrong with the car... when you hit them with the service bill, they think it's like they getting ripped off..

"Naah.. these mechanics and dealerships just like to make money. How do you think the factory makes its profits? Not on selling the cars, on makin you service the cars more often than you ever need to! " :)
Alas I hear it far to often :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts