GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Never heard or seen of one of these mate. Tell you what though, that is one fugly car, especially when you look a some of the creations from Zagato!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Never heard or seen of one of these mate. Tell you what though, that is one fugly car, especially when you look a some of the creations from Zagato!
+1 Shit !!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
That`s pretty much the ugliest car ever created!

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
I've seen several over the years. They're butt ugly from any angle. I think Zagato was having a laugh at Nissan's expense or they put a YTS student on that particular job.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
This was on the GTROC facebook page recently, its not even based on a Skyline as the advert states as its the F31 Nissan Leopard.

I agree its butt ugly!

·
Registered
68 Posts
That thing was repeatedly beaten with the ugly stick before, during and after production. The only thing so rare about it is finding someone that actually wants to own it.

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Looks like a first stab at Z-tune wings :chuckle:

Not a nice looking car AT ALL!!!

TT

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good part that its a Zagato Bodied car would allow you to enter into a lot of strict suit and tie Italian car show events events. Styling experiences of the late 80's. But being a SWB car and Nissan's 442 motor tuned by Autech would like to know the power #'s on this one.

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
Zagato bodied R32

Old post - yep..

none of the links or photographs are working for me...

has anyone a photograph or 2 of this R32 ???

:bowdown1:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts