GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
#Cringe.

There's a Silver four door (20de) in Auckland (NZ) rolling with the license plate "Zilla"
Just awful.
I loved my GT-t cos it wasn't a GT-R, brasses me off when people don't "own" their badge.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Just proves how stupid and Judgemental people are sometimes, little do they know how wrong they are....

Even if you intervened & told them your the owner and its 100% GTR & Uk spec, they probably wouldn't beable to digest it due to their pea brain sized intellect.

Oh & nice pic btw. x

·
Super Moderator
15,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Obviously don***8217;t know what UK spec headlights look like!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Just as bad as the BMW folks who put M badges on everything when it isn't an M trim. Or the Mercedes folks who put 6.3 badges. Live up to the badge, Jesus Chris! It's pathetic seeing someone try and make their car better with a fake badge than someone who is proud of their lesser trim badge.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Just as bad as the BMW folks who put M badges on everything when it isn't an M trim. Or the Mercedes folks who put 6.3 badges. Live up to the badge, Jesus Chris! It's pathetic seeing someone try and make their car better with a fake badge than someone who is proud of their lesser trim badge.
Not sure people understand why the comments are funny, it is a GTR so no fake badges there :D

·
Super Moderator
15,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL
Enlightening though, I always thought GTRs were very distinctive from GTTs etc., but obviously not!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Not sure people understand why the comments are funny, it is a GTR so no fake badges there :D
Damn, I didn't even know the UK specs had different style headlights. I just looked up the R34 UK specs. Why are they different though?

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts

Damn, I didn't even know the UK specs had different style headlights. I just looked up the R34 UK specs. Why are they different though?

Basically its all down to European type approval David. Just like Ze-Germans have TÜV, For the Skyline to pass all the legal requirements to be sold here in Blighty, Nissan had to have "E" marked Headlights on their flagship vehicle and thus the unique UK spec BNR34 lamps were created.

HTH!:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts