GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
#Cringe.

There's a Silver four door (20de) in Auckland (NZ) rolling with the license plate "Zilla"
Just awful.
I loved my GT-t cos it wasn't a GT-R, brasses me off when people don't "own" their badge.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Just proves how stupid and Judgemental people are sometimes, little do they know how wrong they are....

Even if you intervened & told them your the owner and its 100% GTR & Uk spec, they probably wouldn't beable to digest it due to their pea brain sized intellect.

Oh & nice pic btw. x

·
Super Moderator
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Obviously don***8217;t know what UK spec headlights look like!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just as bad as the BMW folks who put M badges on everything when it isn't an M trim. Or the Mercedes folks who put 6.3 badges. Live up to the badge, Jesus Chris! It's pathetic seeing someone try and make their car better with a fake badge than someone who is proud of their lesser trim badge.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Just as bad as the BMW folks who put M badges on everything when it isn't an M trim. Or the Mercedes folks who put 6.3 badges. Live up to the badge, Jesus Chris! It's pathetic seeing someone try and make their car better with a fake badge than someone who is proud of their lesser trim badge.
Not sure people understand why the comments are funny, it is a GTR so no fake badges there :D

·
Super Moderator
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL
Enlightening though, I always thought GTRs were very distinctive from GTTs etc., but obviously not!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not sure people understand why the comments are funny, it is a GTR so no fake badges there :D
Damn, I didn't even know the UK specs had different style headlights. I just looked up the R34 UK specs. Why are they different though?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts