GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought I would bring your attention to...

The fact this been posted tons of times, lol.

THE most overblown load of, well, nothing much, ever.

Average car, average crash, overblown and pathetic response.
Thanks Steve, just thought I would bring it up. Clearly it didn't need to be - Mod please delete the thread.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Thought I would bring your attention to...

The fact this been posted tons of times, lol.

THE most overblown load of, well, nothing much, ever.

Average car, average crash, overblown and pathetic response.
Yeah the original thread was posted before, but this police investigation and newspaper report is new - this is amazing.

Exactly the reason why we don't condone racing on this forum as it has repurcussions far and wide!

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Oooh, admittidly i didnt notice the aftermath ones :eek:

Thats bad, very bad, esp as it was such a minor load of old rubbish really.

Its partly his fault for posting about it, but thats pretty common, but the sad gommos on that forum etc etc making SUCH a big deal about nothing (ok, other stuff he mentions wasnt good, but the crash itself was nothing, and easy done) that obv got it police/media attention.

Not good!

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
You have to be some king of god damn plonker to post on a forum that you werent wearing a seatbelt during a crash. I hope there is no one stupid enough on this forum to post anything that idiotic.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Thanks Steve, just thought I would bring it up. Clearly it didn't need to be - Mod please delete the thread.
I hadn't seen it before Dale and many others haven't either.

Therefore it is valid.

Not everyone on here knows everything, though I admit one or two do :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
R35 Section manager
11,259 Posts
LOL, Hes a popular chap-With the law:flame: :wavey: :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
BUT, not wearing a seatbelt possibly saved his life, would the police rather he'd been wearing a setbelt and died? (I know some people would have!).

I think it was a pretty stupid thing to do but it's not the first time I've read it on a forum and don't the police have to have evidence, other than someone saying so? Otherwise I could say I've driven at 300mph and it'd be true! ;)

I'm not saying he's blameless or condoning his actions, just kind of agreeing with Steve that it was a pretty basic accident, he posted about it and got jumped on.

Alex B

·
Registered
854 Posts
has to be the most ridiculously over hyped accident ive ever seen..

its got far more to do with that guys attitude and the subsequent immature 'post' fest imo:chairshot :chairshot :chairshot

1 - 20 of 31 Posts