GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,561 Posts
Very interesting. :)

I suspected there would be a range of GT-R's available.

I just wonder where they got their info from.

Unfortunately, they do not mention the/any 4wd system that he been greatly speculated about. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
i personally hate this car... it has that bad V6 is it?? im pretty sure its a v6 someone correct me if its a v8.. .they shudda concetrated on exporting R33 and R34s to other countries legally instead of releaseing this V engine gt-r.. they killed the name.. id go for the RB skylines any day... r32,33 or 34

·
6,817 Posts
i personally hate this car... it has that bad V6 is it?? im pretty sure its a v6 someone correct me if its a v8.. .they shudda concetrated on exporting R33 and R34s to other countries legally instead of releaseing this V engine gt-r.. they killed the name.. id go for the RB skylines any day... r32,33 or 34
It will get a V10 with 3 turbos and all the R32s to R34 GTR generations will be scrapped in japan, do to new emission regulations . . you shudda hurry to get one . .

·
Registered
15 Posts
bastards.... why wud they go make such a good car then scrape it... looks like ill never drive a R34... even own one for that matter... so ill buy a r32 and convert the body to R34 :D :D :bawling: bastards hope they rot in hell for that decision... if theydo im not getting that p.o.s r36... but 3 turbos??? 3 is an odd number... y not 4??

·
6,817 Posts
I also read they will put all the collected old GTRs on a ship and let the japanese Navy explode the ship infront of the japanese coasts. Like this they not need a a big junkyard on the mainland, as living space in japan is difficult to find and expensive . . .

·
Registered
15 Posts
alrite thats it im going to japan to start stealing cars and placing them on a private ship and anchor it somewhere on a island and let he heat die down then start selling em... who wants to help organize a gone in 60 seconds style.. japan nation wide skyline theft???:chuckle:

·
Registered
15 Posts
so someone tell me again:

1) how hard is it to get a ship with a crane that can lift containers filled with a car or 2???
2) how hard is it to moor the ship at a private dock and just load the cars into container trucks.. drive the trucks to the private dock.. then pull the container off the truck flatbed and put it on the ship???
3) pretty simple to for a ship to float and travel to canada... radar and gps jammers... that way u get past Canadian CG easily... then onto trucks and bam ur done..

·
Registered
15 Posts
what japanese navy??? u mean the navy that folllows a pacifist constitution??? they cant attack north korea even if they bribed the UN to let them.... N.korea wudda killed em enyway....and that battleship is at the bottom of the ocean rusting and holding the remains of 1000+ sailors and few hundred tonnes of unexploded 60 yr old ammunition... it will be soo easy for u to smuggle skylines out of japan.... look the r32,r33,r34 are a dynasty of cars.... they were kings of japanese imports... they still will be... even if the r36 comes out.. i will still be a fan of the r32,r33, and the r34... the r34 i love the most because of the gorgeous front end and the nice 4 circle light back end.. no matter wut nissan does (unless of course the rb26 engine is inside the r36) im sticking to this era of skylines... ill only appreciate the r36 if the fix the ugly back end make it flat instead of bubbly... and if they take out that crappy V engine and put in the RB26 engine.:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Why not just get the GT-R and drop a RB26 engine in? It will be done eventually , you might as well try to be the first to do it. The RB26 engine isn't everything, we don't even know how good the VQ will be. I'm a huge fan of the Skyline name to, just like you are. But I am also a big enough fan to give the new GT-R a try. Only a few more months until we find out if the new GT-R is worth our money or not. 'Till then I'll continue to like the new GT-R. Thats just my two cents though.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts