GTR Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
lol @ Lux

Man i go away for a few weeks come back and you are still at it haha =D

Love the new GT-R will get one FO-SHUA! :D but not the 1st ones ill wait for a while.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
oh yeah? well Imma put fifteen NOS foggers on my engine, and like, yo check it out, I'm gonna get the RB39 kit (that's THIRTY-NINE biiiiach), it's like way bored and stroked and stuff, and mad big turbos, but they'll spool at like 1500rpm and I'll like totally blow anyone away. And oh yeah I can afford this all cause my mom's sister's second husband's third son's college roomate's friend's brother once rented a Lamborghini Gallardo for three hours so you know I'm way tight with all the exotics and stuff.

<sigh> I do wish I could have both a Z-tune and a new GT-R, bone stock even. Is it R35 or R36 anyways?

·
6,817 Posts
lol @ Lux

Man i go away for a few weeks come back and you are still at it haha =D

Love the new GT-R will get one FO-SHUA! :D but not the 1st ones ill wait for a while.
I will see if I can make you a nice price end of this year then Rain. as a Nissan dealer in japan I might be able to that for you.:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
First of all, i'm new @ this forum and i'm from Sweden so forgive me for my bad english.

Anyway i think Nissan should keep the name Skyline with GT-R!
And the VQ engine i cant say anything about. BUT i thought that it would get a RB30 engine.. Stupid me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i am also a new morder from Qatif whant to be a friend

anyway,the newest sky is completly shange than the other

i heard that the ingine will be v8 2 turbos

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
I also read they will put all the collected old GTRs on a ship and let the japanese Navy explode the ship infront of the japanese coasts. Like this they not need a a big junkyard on the mainland, as living space in japan is difficult to find and expensive . . .
Maybe the ship will get stranded off our coast like the Chinese one did. I can just see people in track suits driving across the beach in R34s.:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
THE NEW GT-R WILL HAVE AN ENGINE FROM THE VQ SERIES IT WILL BE A TWIN-TURBOCHARGED V6 GIVING 420 TO 450 BHP IM LEAD TO BELIEVE THEY DIDNT USE A V8 BECAUSE IT WOULD BE HEAVIER AND IT WILL HAVE THE ATTEZZA 4 WHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM THOUGH MAYBE A MORE ADVANCED 1 TO HANDLE THE EXTRA POWER!!!!!!!:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts