GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GTROC will have a stand at the next round of the Time Attack and D1GB. The tickets are £13 for non-members and £12 for GTROC members (which is less than the gate price of £20) :)

Aside from the obvious advantage that you get to spend time with all your mates there are the other minor advantages, such as £7 OFF the list price on the gate, reserved grandstand seating in the BRDC stand and priveleged parking by the BRDC stand near the pits. This is where all the trade will be as well.

Please add your name to the list if you want to attend and state how many tickets and vehicle passes you require.

Details of all you need to know here: http://gtbattle.com/

All cheques should be made payable to the GTROC and sent to the following address:
P.O.Box 43519
Putney
London
SW15 3WB
UK

·
Registered
656 Posts
Count me in please. Definitely 1 ticket, possibly 2 (tbc).

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you need tickets they are £15 if you buy direct in advance or £20 on the day (per person). if you want to get them through the GTROC they are £13 each (£12 for members) but we mut have payment by 12 August. All cheques should be made payable to the GTROC and sent to the following address:
P.O.Box 43519
Putney
London
SW15 3WB
UK

LIST
japfreak786 (poss.)
Tokyodrew
GTR Cymru (poss.)
Booty-licious
Fuggles

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Can't make round 4 but will be doing the final Daz, thanks.

I hope to have had the car remapped by then in an attempt to keep pace with my only real rival, Darren. Getting fed up being pipped by him... :p

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
japracer MK2 said:
Mitsi's at it again!

Hopefully Pete, Darren & Mick can stop the three stone onslaught!

http://www.timeattack.co.uk/Time_Attack_points_table.asp

Rob
Last I heard Rob (from Glen) that the winner of TA was the winner of Event 5 at Rockingham and that you need to have competed in 3 (?) events to qualify. Or have the rules changed for determining the winner? It has not been the case that "points" were awarded for competing in every event (until I read it in the points table page on the web site) - when did this go up?.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
LIST
japfreak786 (poss.)
Tokyodrew
GTR Cymru (poss.)
Booty-licious
Fuggles
Thrust & guest

So, that would be 12 + 13 = a cheque for 25 quid, going into the post today, and can you manage 2 x vehicle passes, and are these free?

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Harry said:
Last I heard Rob (from Glen) that the winner of TA was the winner of Event 5 at Rockingham and that you need to have competed in 3 (?) events to qualify.
More or less what I thought although I understand that I'm in the final but will have only competed in 2 events.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.