1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Im still thinking of going there with my R35...but tbh,its a long way to get there and back...:sadwavey:

·
Registered
947 Posts

evolution 6. if you want got a spare house above my dinner. you can sleep here 40km from zandvoort

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Guys,im really thinking about it.......:D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Just sent the "yes i will do it" email to the guys who organise the event....

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I have registered my GTR and my Evo X for the event,so will be racing both over there.....:thumbsup:

Hopefully they will find a way to not put both cars into the same class,as this would mean little tracktime in each car:(

See you there.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
are you doing the track time or time attack?
Time Attack....but as i don´t know the track i don´t think i can attack very much...well see,driving the GTR myself,the X gets driven by a good friend/customer as each driver is just allowed one car i have been told...

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
in what class are you in then? pro or extreme
I got told both cars in Pro....i mean i have not trackexpierience on that track appart from watching "DTM" in TV + both cars are on streettyres(no full slicks).

Maybe the X goes into the Semipro class,as a friend of me is driving it,he doesn´t even know the car...:D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
look out for me then, i am also in the pro class with this car but that is no competition against a GTR

We have seen us at Tripple Club [email protected] last year iirc....the S13 should not be a real competition,but maybe you know some shortcuts on track:D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts