GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already announced it on Facebook but im regrettably breaking my Time Attack spec R32 GTR. Been building it back up over 4 years, but have decided to break it to get my money back, pay off some debt before buying another Skyline. So many parts to list so im going to post up small groups of parts so i can check them, get pictures and send each part off so it doesn't get confusing. I'm in no rush to sell everything, but sensible offers are welcome on single parts or if you would like to buy something as a package. Cheers :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First item is a rare Auto Select R32 GTR fitment strut brace. Is second hand, but in near perfect condition....

Click image to enlarge...

£450 plus P&P

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I'd love this just not sure it will fit with my rb30 and large single! Glwts!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As Ive put up on my Facebook rather than listing everything all at once im going to put up a few things at a time and get them checked, and sorted as there is so much! Will get very confusing very fast! So bare with me im not ignoring anyone just taking it slow as im in no rush :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would if the engine was in the car mate. I can give you a rough idea but would hate to send it and it not fit :s

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
No offers prices mandatory on this board please.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry to be a pain guys but hold fire on the parts as i have a few people asking about buying the whole car with most things included.....

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
After some serious thought I've decided that I'm no longer breaking the car. The dream lives on, and I'm glad to say another R32Gtr isn't going to disappear :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.