Votes: 34 22.1%
  • Titanium

Votes: 48 31.2%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the R35 was launched it was stated at the time that there was only room on the colour chart for a limited range. It was also stated that these would be changed every year after the initial period. Now, we have had the SpecV purply colour and also a change to the white after some feedback from European customers. But what is the likelihood of a colour change in 2010? And, as everyone will have a different view of what a new colour should be, perhaps the question to ask is what colour should we get rid of?

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Er, hasnt Titanium already been dropped?

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
I would say get rid of non of the colours above as they are sort of main colours that people want although not too sure about "red" ,but red is a main colour for a lot of manufacturers. I would say probably they need to add a few more colours to their option list. I would like to see "Blue" perhaps "burnt orange" :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Dont drop any

drop the white , to make it more desirable :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: but all joking aside , my vote is to keep them all & just add more colours + perhaps offer a custom colour choice at ordering stage ?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Titanium! So mine's value will SKYROCKET HARHARHAHR....;)

Happy new year to all of you!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Drop the silver.........its the best paint "simples"

LOL. My paint work is simply gorgeous. Values UP

·
Super Moderator
16,115 Posts
Silver...yawn! It's a BMW colour anyway.:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Bath Tub white just has to go !!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I voted black, as already pointed out doesn't show off the car the best, however i'd also get rid of the titanium.

Interestingly i'd like to see a return of bayside blue, but not sure it would work with the lines of the car.............

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Titanium is the best color of all....shows the lines of the GTR better then any other of the colors...

Drop the ugly black....gets scratches simply from looking at it....:chuckle:

·
Registered
757 Posts
drop titanium.... oh it already is

they need to add a blue of some sort, like on the R34

surprised at all of the drop the black responses; however, traditional GT-R colors of yore are white, red, silver

·
Registered
535 Posts
Drop Titanium and add a Blue or Orange :smokin:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts