Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Silver

Votes: 34 22.1%
  • Titanium

Votes: 48 31.2%

Time for change?

6K views 51 replies 32 participants last post by  smifffy 
#1 ·
When the R35 was launched it was stated at the time that there was only room on the colour chart for a limited range. It was also stated that these would be changed every year after the initial period. Now, we have had the SpecV purply colour and also a change to the white after some feedback from European customers. But what is the likelihood of a colour change in 2010? And, as everyone will have a different view of what a new colour should be, perhaps the question to ask is what colour should we get rid of?

#2 ·
Er, hasnt Titanium already been dropped?

#4 ·
I would say get rid of non of the colours above as they are sort of main colours that people want although not too sure about "red" ,but red is a main colour for a lot of manufacturers. I would say probably they need to add a few more colours to their option list. I would like to see "Blue" perhaps "burnt orange" :)

#15 ·
Bath Tub white just has to go !!!!

#16 ·
I voted black, as already pointed out doesn't show off the car the best, however i'd also get rid of the titanium.

Interestingly i'd like to see a return of bayside blue, but not sure it would work with the lines of the car.............

#22 ·
Don't need to as with the bloody horrible water based paints these days ...................

#31 ·
Or gay !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.