GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
9,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That was before the USA market causing price inflation. Wouldn't be surprised if it is discontinued now.

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
there's only one improvement you need, job done!

:flame:

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
there's only one improvement you need, job done!

:flame:
Lovely car, but personally, I couldn't part with the R33 for one. :nervous: My wife and I considered a 35 as a shared third car, but I'm looking to replace my Mazda 6 Sport diesel next year with a GT86 daily, I want that to have some mods too... I can't justify 3 petrol cars, plus the expense of a 35, I'd rather spend it on the GTR. I do 1800 miles a month just to work, I'd have to take a second mortgage just for fuel, lol. Especially with a supercharged or turbo daily 86! :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Here we go.. gotta say very tempted to get a nismo plenum myself! Pricey but heard it does improve! That said I could put the money to a 6speed box kit!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Here we go.. gotta say very tempted to get a nismo plenum myself! Pricey but heard it does improve! That said I could put the money to a 6speed box kit!

If you buy a 6sp buy a new one or one that you know is good. These gearboxes are now some 18 years old and being a GTR would have been abused.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
If you buy a 6sp buy a new one or one that you know is good. These gearboxes are now some 18 years old and being a GTR would have been abused.
Yeah was looking at a new one from overseas.. Wouldn't be much more expensive than what ppl want second hand.

Loving that plenum already looks sleeker under the hood. Much wantage :)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
M2 proper BMW, M4 sounds like shite!
Nah I think they are gorgeous altho that said never drove one only seen an from outside but my word I love em.

I agree there tho I've heard good things on the M2 meant to be very old skool M3 esque.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Nah I think they are gorgeous altho that said never drove one only seen an from outside but my word I love em.

I agree there tho I've heard good things on the M2 meant to be very old skool M3 esque.

I bought one for my daily drive and its awesome.

M4 was a flop hence why BMW cant even give them away now.

I would chose and M3 over the M4 any day of the week.

BUT M2 is the clear winner.

·
Registered
9,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I would disagree, prefer the handling of the M4 and yes I did test drive both with a view to buy. M2 is a little too small for my liking.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts