GTR Forum banner

Time for some improvements.

7K views 68 replies 9 participants last post by  FRRACER 
#1 ·
So after using a stock plenum for many years which came with NOS ports I decided to go for a Nismo air collector (plenum as some people call it)

Some obvious differences when looking at them both side by side. Longer runners to help with low down power and torque as well as addressing the no1/6 cylinder fuelling.

Also the awesome guys downunder at Haltech sent me this - a dedicated patch loom for the Elite 2500. Much better design than the crappy Boomslang one which I had to rewire to make the best out of it, but being picky I wanted this one.

See less See more
#14 ·
Got the plenum on yet, Younes? Come on, chop chop! Want to see some pics! :chuckle:

Seriously though, very interested to see your results, this is high on my want list, hopefully after clutch and gearbox is done and I have my haul of Nismo parts on! Are all you keeping it stock, or going for a painted look?

#22 ·
there's only one improvement you need, job done!

:flame:

#25 ·
Lovely car, but personally, I couldn't part with the R33 for one. :nervous: My wife and I considered a 35 as a shared third car, but I'm looking to replace my Mazda 6 Sport diesel next year with a GT86 daily, I want that to have some mods too... I can't justify 3 petrol cars, plus the expense of a 35, I'd rather spend it on the GTR. I do 1800 miles a month just to work, I'd have to take a second mortgage just for fuel, lol. Especially with a supercharged or turbo daily 86! :chuckle:

#44 ·
M2 is hardly smaller and it also handles much better.

Its a well balanced car unlike the M4.

It also sounds so much better and the 7 speed DCT is great.

#46 ·
https://youtu.be/GnxXLM16gNg

I actually didn't realise they have canned the M3 And it was a replacement so I learnt something heh

My mate took me out in his F60 M5 and that thing was a time machine.. it just wafted up to 140mph so easily it was crazy and super refined and comfy. But yeah I do wish it sounded better it felt very sedate. This M4 sounds nicer I think overall but yeah a bit more roar would be cool [emoji14]

Bloody ace car tho it seems bigger yet 80kg lighter and then loads of extra features on it

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.