GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll soon be selling/spliting/striping whatever you call it, my crappy r33 gtr.

It doesn't have an engine, it has a problem, i'm not going to go into details, but most of my posts on here and SO.com have been about problems the car has had and has.

It's never been up the strip, ragged or driven in anger, or enjoyed properly, but it has rested well, made a trip to jae last year (which took 8 hours from southampton) and to japshow this year (on The Flame Club stand).

Body work is standard, with standard kerbed rims (came like that from japan), engine has been rebuilt, but has a few niggles, tein suspension, defi gauges, and other bits in the cabin, free oil in the rad and a remapped ecu from RSP.

I'm writing this pisswed and pissed off, and am totally lost and fed up. Wanted one of these things for about 8 years or so, had it nearly 2 years and not had a chance to drive it properly, or find the skyline smile.

Oh yeah, i think it's running about 420 low boost and 470 ish high boost, but no idea as i'm scared to push that button to switch to high boost.

It's got a lovely purple top to the engine, and some blue hose things, a spare turbo in my cupboard, and a stereo on the dresser. The heaters work ok and i polished/cleaned the headlights yesterday, so the beam reaches about 20ft in front of the car now. Spare wheell in the boot, but no tool kit.

If its ok, would like to stay a member and if a copliot seat is available, would like to come to the meets still?!

Cheers for a great club,

Danny

·
Registered
271 Posts
Wow

I thought I got down abit about my skyline sometimes, really sorry to hear it been that much of a bitch to you.

Cars just like women, you just don't know what's going to happen next with them or what mood they'll be in the next time you wake them up:D

All the best

Gav

1 - 2 of 2 Posts