GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to start the Skyline after nearly 10 months it being in the garage ( i was abroad) it started on the second turn of the key, with a jump start, as i was about to close the bonnet, i smelt petrol. The braided fuel pipe from the FPR to the fuel rail was pissing out petrol, i tightened it up but no luck. Got a new one made up yesterday from Think Automotive, they said i had the wrong pipe on there in the first place. Roll on the weekend, she needs to stretch her legs, after resting for 10 months.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally i was going to part it out, just didn't have any takers that wanted the expensive stuff in the time that i had before i had to go abroad again, (work abroad mostly)most of the spare bits i had in the garage all sold, so decided to keep it in one piece. Repair was done by a friend that works in the bodyshop for Mercedes. Once the damaged bits were taken off, the slight warp on the floorpan straightened up with a pull on the dozer. It wasn't as bad as i thought it was, and there i was heartbroken, crying like a bitch, straight forward repair really. All's well that ends well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts