GTR Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
31,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
in response to The Admiral, I appreciate the wise words, and agree that it is a dangerous place if you push along

next year i'll have track cover, more horses... and a helmet

cannot wait

mook

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
The Admiral wrapped his R32 up thanks to brake failure just recently.. there's a thread and video on Keiths forum, very unlucky incident, because if u watch the vid he was lapping very well before it happened.

IIRC the brake failure was at 120 mph on a straight, very hairy i'm sure, as mentioned before, nobody expects this to happen to them, so best to wear safety equipment no matter where you choose to race :)

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Nice clip, and your car looks nice and tightly set up. :thumbsup:

It's because of exceptions like the Ring that I still have faith in the people of this planet.

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,036 Posts
Ok,then it was this year,im gettin old. Was a beautiful car,saw it at the carpark once,remember the wheels:smokin:
The wheels, along with most other parts, are now on another UK 33 shell. Had a few other tweeks done in the process too.

I have already been back to the 'Ring in it - I was there in August when Rog stuffed his Evo - and am looking forward to next years visits.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
No worries m8 - that EVO wasn't mine - this is real screetching:.....
Yep, that was well screechy Rog :D

Sorry to hear about your Evo........AND your 32!!!!!! :eek: You're not having much luck this year are you?

All the best,

Andy

·
Registered
630 Posts
Nope - not a good year :(

Hopefully going over to see the Nurburgring 24hr race in June next year, though :D

Rog

41 - 50 of 50 Posts