GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Titan GTC Titanium 102mm Street Exhaust Sytem £2150

For sale is my 102mm Titan 'Street' exhaust system. It was on my car for around 7 months, i done about 3,000 miles on the exhaust system.

The exhaust has been professionally modified to make it slightly louder but not as loud as the 'Race' version. You can say its in between the 'Street' and the 'Race' versions. i have couple of video clips from inside the car and outside to give you an idea of the sound and loudness.

The exhaust was professionally opened up and had a tubes inserted and welded in both back sections to make it similar to a straight through exhaust. The was done by Craig at DynoTorque - goggle him and he's company to see the quality of work he does.

Overall the exhaust system is in good condition (could do with a good clean & polish), the long 102mm pipe does have some light scruffs and one dent. This was due to my car been lowered and sometimes would catch the speed humps (see pictures). However the are no leaks, neither do the dent effect the performance.

im looking for £2150 for the complete exhaust system.
Bank transfer or cash on collection only.
i can deliver at extra cost.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,086 Posts
If Craig from Dynotorque did this, then it***8217;s been done very well! He has a number of quality car builds under his name.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
It's a long way off but at £1500 I'm serious buyer. You can likely do better but pm me if it becomes of interest.

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
does this come with the downpipes, or is it just the y pipe mid pipe and backbox?
and where are you based?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
does this come with the downpipes, or is it just the y pipe mid pipe and backbox?
and where are you based?

No downpipes, just the y pipe, mid pipe and backbox.
Based in Birmingham.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
PM sent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts