GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 6'3 and am finding driving my R32 gets very uncomfortable after a few miles... Legs crammed under the steering wheel, right knee constantly rubbing the door.....ive taken the seat out to see how easy it would be to move it back a bit further, not really easy at all as it seems the seat itself is welded to the rail!! Anyone else suffered a similar problem? and if so any suggestions as to any aftermarket seats that can help.....

many thanx :)

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts
I'm 6'2 and have a recaro SPG bucket - plenty of room as you are sat almost on the floor. Came like that from japan with sliding rail. A 330mm aftermarket steering wheel gives you a bit more knee room too.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
hmmm - does this mean we could raise an official basketball team :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
u should get this bucket seat from bride, i think its called g max or something, the seat dips down as it get to ur bottom, should buy u a few inches lol

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
OK then, I am 6'8 so I will be the Center! When I thought about buying an R34 one of the first things I needed to do was to actually sit in one to see if I could physically fit in it...my problem is that I am all legs (38 in. inseam).

I have thought about an aftermarket wheel to gain some room but I hate to give up the airbag.

I can deal with it, but like you I am definately not comfortable after an hour or so!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts