GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Nah...same size....same phat ass.

Your only hope Paul is that the paint on your car is slightly thinner due to the various scrapes you have endured, but otherwise its still HEAVYY.

John

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Bayside

Awwwwwnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.:eek: :( :rolleyes:

Listen mate ,you said you wanna have the fastest most powerful car in the UK. Why also have the most common colour ? Be the loudest as well . Get a YELLOW one.............

·
Registered
326 Posts
I will see what I feel like when its all done, might go total custom. to match the Cascade Blue Noble (TVR showcar colour, 7 Flip paint)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nahhhh

a goldie colour (with a slight hint of silver of course ) would be the ONE for me mate . :smokin:

BTW. Have you seen a yellow Skyline ? I believe Steve Richies has one . Maybe he can posts some pictures for us ................

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
'Nuff said

Go for Yellow mate.........;) .
It won't be easy though to find one but it will make the kill much sweeter after the hunt ,if you know what I mean ......;)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yes, I will have to thank you again Paul, for adding yet another decision to make, but you are right it would make it that much more special, it would look nice, different, almost conviced, just need the answer back on the Quad turbo thing or the triple and it really will be a one off a kind starship enterprise.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Simon....trust me...Baboon-Bum pink!

After all, it's what most of the blue gorillas really fancy,...trouble is they can never catch it.......it just sort of disappears in the undergrowth an they're not quite fast enough to get a sniff of it.

john

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Look, forget all this basic colour stuff.

Take a look at http://www.signalauto.com/r34n1.html

What you want is that Maziora Andromeda paint job :cool:
Actually that whole car is :smokin:

Shame the pictures on the website don't do the paint job justice because it is simply the best I've seen.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I'm with you on that one, Bean. Seeing that car in real life just makes you appreciate how damn cool a paint job can be! :D

Cya O!

·
Registered
326 Posts
That looks very similar to the cascade blue, looks purple, but it has 7 colours in it, different angles look like different colours, gold, green, blue orange it is gorgeous. The colour my noble will be in:D If you have ever seen a picture of any TVR show car, it would be in Cascade Blue either Tuscan or Speed 12.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
oh god....

It makes me wonder whether some of you guys should be allowed behind a wheel. :eek: I ask a simple question and look what I get, multi coloured gorillas:)

I am very afraid....

21 - 40 of 60 Posts